PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

One Week Down, 7 To Go

This week seemed like the longest of my life. Work was crazy, my personal life was crazy and I didn't get anything done! How can I be constantly on the move, but still not finish my checklist?

I'm pretty excited about my first week of the Summer Challenge!

Here's my goal report:
1. Lose 2 pounds a day - check!
I actually almost doubled that - losing 3.8 pounds. I now weigh 157! It's a little premature to get excited about this because this is the bottom of my yo-yoing range. This week I really need to prove to myself that I can keep eating healthy and working out.
2. Work out a minimum of 4 times a week - FAILED!
I only worked out twice last week. Less than half of my goal. This week I really need to make it happen and not let myself make excuses.
3. Keep a 100% accurate list of my calorie intake - ALMOST!
I kept track of everything I ate between Monday and Friday. My work schedule on the weekend is overnights and it's hard for me to stay on top of everything. That's hardly an excuse though, and I'll specifically focus on that this week. Even though I didn't write everything down, I'm about 90% positive I stayed within my calories.
4. Only weigh myself on Mondays - FAILED!
Okay, I'm lame. Maybe I should be giving myself grades because an F is harsh. This would be around a C. I weighed myself twice this week.
5. Be able to run 5 miles - SUCCESS!
I ran one mile this week, well on the way running 5 by the end of the week!

Overall I'm pretty proud of myself - I skipped a lot, and I mean a lot, of snacking opportunities. That probably played a huge role in my weight loss.

This Week:
I need to follow through! I'm happy about my weight loss, but I want to prove to myself that I can keep promises I make to myself. This week I will specifically be focused on goal 3 - writing down everything I eat!

1 comments:

Karen@WaistingTime

I'm glad that you are overall happy with your week:) Ironically, I met my goals and gained weight! And I did not skip those snacking opportunities. We can do a lot in the next 7 weeks!!!

Post a Comment