PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A Tiny Heartbeat

There's a tiny heartbeat inside of me, beating 163 times a minute. The other heart in my body, to the north of that one is so, so, so in love.

That's my way of saying I'm having a baby!!

I am 8 weeks, 6 days along. This time last week, for the first time, I saw my sweet little raspberry-sized baby living inside of me. I saw it's heart beating, I saw it's little nub arms and legs. I love that tiny little thing (even though it's kind of a brat..making me feel sick all day long).

With all the joy I have, I have so much anxiety about weight-gain. Right now I'm about 10 pounds over my weight goal. It's kind of hard to know I won't be back here for a good eight months. Don't get me wrong - I am thrilled that I'll be gaining weight for the most productive thing of my life, starting my little family!

My blog may be taking kind of a turn as I try to deal with pregnancy and weight gain, instead of weight loss. Yikes, but yay!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Karen@WaistingTime

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Cesca Peroni

Oh my gosh congratulations! I am so happy for you!

xo

Anna

YEAH!!! Congratulations! That's wonderful news! I am not sure if I told you, but I am just a week ahead of you at 9w4d right now.... I totally feel ya 100% on the morning sickness AND the weight gain anxiety! Congrats again!

Food Addict

AHHHHHH!!!! Anna!! I am sooo excited for you!!! Congrats! I'm so excited that we're only one week apart - I'm going to need your support! haha... how much weight have you gained? I've gained 4 pounds and am feeling majorly guilty about it - ah!

angel Williams

Adipex alternative Phentramin-d has everything that Adipex contain hence it still doesn't have catastrophic effects on its consumers.

Post a Comment