PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

"Friending" my Body

So last week I tried to 'friend' mybody. You know - listen to my body, instead of counting calories or points. I've been thinking of my body as a facebook friend, waiting to hear it update "Body is hungry." The only problem - I am always, I mean always, hungry. It does not matter what I eat, I'm still hungry a little bit later.

I've heard that your stomach grows and shrinks to how much you're eating. If I listen to my body without counting calories and my stomach is big right now - doesn't that mean I'm going to be stuffing it with more food each day? But if I count calories for a week or two, and then go on to friend my body, maybe it will work better because my stomach will be smaller... maybe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment