PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Avoiding the Truth

At the core of every addiction there is some kind of issue. We all know that - we've watched it on "The Biggest Loser" the addiction shows on History and TLC.

Sometimes it's death. Sometimes it's relationships with your parent. Sometimes it's a huge event that changes your life. I don't have that - at least I don't have anything obvious.

I don't know what is fueling my need to eat. Growing up my life was easy. I moved every couple of years, but always made friends fairly easily. I had four younger siblings - we all got along. My parents showed their love for each other and to us.

As an adult my life has followed suite. I mean there have been a few hiccups here and there, but nothing that screams "this is why you're eating!"

I've heard every time you eat when you're not hungry you're burying something. I just want to know what it is I can't face.

1 comments:

The Binge Diary

There is def something!!

Post a Comment